1.Launch the Life After the Fire site - we are SO so close.
2. File 501(c)(3) paperwork for Life After the Fire so that we can fundraise to assist other families in rebuilding their hearts and homes after a fire. The paperwork is crazy, just in case you were wondering! - I finally have read through the IRS paperwork and am just waiting on a response from my attorney.
3. Submit 3 essays to anthologies or newspapers. Even if they aren't published, it's important to keep submitting. I haven't even worked on any... will put on my list.
4. Finish my shadow box with things left from the fire (there's not much) and hang it in my living room. I've talked about this. I need to finish the photo collage for the background and then I can start actually working on it.
7. Secure 15 clients by the end of the year. Working on it.
8. Remember to not overdo it and to continue to rest as needed. Trying.
9. Take Vitamin D everyday; my levels are a bit low. Mostly compliant.
11. Remember when I said I was going to try to send out cards, actual physical cards, every week? Well, I didn't even send one. I really want to revisit this and send more cards. Let's set a goal of 12 this year that are "Just Because." I pulled out my card pile, and I've written the cards in my head. I just need to write them out and send!
13. Try to be kinder about criticism while still honoring my need to be direct. I'm trying.
14. Spend more time in my real life and not in the virtual one. It's hard to do when you work online, but it's important. Also working on it.
15. Cook more meals. Nope. I am really struggling with this because of the pregnancy.
16. Create a blogging schedule for this blog and Mommy in Chief... and STICK TO IT! Not really, but I am almost ready to relaunch my mom blog, so that's exciting.
17. Read more books. Why is this one so hard? I love books.
18. Channel my son's smile in the midst of his tantrums (this will be the hardest to achieve by far). Not successful so far.
19. Read and comment on more blogs. Trying.
20. Learn to cross-country ski. Will have to move this to next year when I won't be 7 months pregnant!
22. Finish Kellen's second year in his scrapbook. I'm almost done with the first year, so that's progress!
23. Continue cleaning out the house of things that we no longer need. I've been purging! After next year, we'll really be able to clear some things out.
24. Celebrate how far we've come since the fire. I feel like I've been better about this.
25. Tell my friends and family (more often) how much they mean to me. I probably still need to work on this.
26. Try to find the beauty in each day, even when I don't feel like it. Especially when I don't feel like it. Ummm...
27. Accept the limitations of my health... and be ok with the frustrations that come with that acceptance. Being pregnant has thankfully helped in this department. I have trouble accepting the nausea though!
28. Go camping once with my family without stressing out about the open flame. Will have to be moved to next year. I didn't want to go camping pregnant and sick.
29. Allow myself to just be. Trying.
30. Journal more... just for myself. Is this really one of my goals... darnit!