1. I prioritize my day as follows: Sleep, food, friends, beauty.
2. As such, you should expect that I will always pick sleeping before staying out until 1 a.m. to socialize/network.
3. I wear ponytails a lot. This is usually because I slept in and ate. I have a lot of hair, and it takes time to straighten. I look a lot better with my hair down (if it's straight, not if it's banshee hair), but if it's a choice between sleep and straight hair, I will always pick sleep.
4. I am pregnant. I've gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks. I look very puffy because of the water retention. I'm not wearing a wedding ring. This is no reason to suggest to Bob Harper that I need to audition for The Biggest Loser.
5. I don't look seven weeks pregnant. I look 20 (at least). I have no clothes. I might wear jeans the entire conference; after parties be damned.
6. I don't wear shoes that hurt my feet. But I do have a pretty damn cute pair of pink Born laceups.
7. I will likely balk at pictures taken of me. Don't be offended. I just feel like a giant marshmallow.
8. I might actually look like a giant marshmallow.
9. You will probably hear about the fire. It's my main blog. I'm sorry if you have to hear the story ten times.
10. I'm pretty sure I'm have absolutely no clue what the hell I'm doing.