Per Tracy's request, here are some things we lost that we aren't necessarily SAD about but are kind of bummed about:
- Calistoga Balloons pin. We went to Napa Valley for our honeymoon, and I gave Dan a hot air balloon ride as a wedding gift. I am incredibly afraid of heights and hate flying. Yet, I still went up. (We also lost the video we took of said balloon ride and proof that I actually went!)
- A signed drumstick. Dan caught the signed stick at a concert and then went up and had the rest of the band sign it afterwards.
- Rubik's Cube. I spent DAYS (weeks!) solving the Rubik's Cube when I lived in New York. When I finally got it, it was a huge deal!
- Signed Lewis Black DVD. I LOVE Lewis Black. We saw him the night before the fire. I had a short conversation with him, and he signed my DVD. I am a little amazed that I actually took the DVD out of my car that night. (Thankfully I still have the signed ticket!)
- TOPLI55 license plate. My VW Beetle Convertible had license plates that said Topless (essentially).
- Mo's collar. I loved my cat, Mo. He lived with me in D.C., NY, and Boise. He went missing one October day in 2006. But we had his collar.